- Nestled in Sydney's thriving Northern beaches
- Series A funded disruptive digital health startup
- Driving best practice patient care throughout Asia-pacific
About the role
Our customer pipeline is expanding and so too is our team of EpiSofters. We're looking for another team member to join this diverse, progressive and innovative team. If you want to be part of the driving force enabling best practice care on a global scale, EpiSoft is for you.
As the client care & support officer, you will work side by side with our customers to help them leverage real world evidence to advance care for their patients.
A day in the life of Client care & Support Officer
With your approachable nature, customers come to you as their first point of contact.
Connect with our Australia-wide customer community with regular remote-support & occasional domestic travel to train and implement our software
Identify and drive a better way of doing things internally and with our customers in our holacratic working environment
Your passion to embrace unexpected challenges enables you to deliver the end-goal of meeting customer needs
You will have 2+ years in a customer-focused role, ideally in the Australian health system.
Other Important Criteria
- Australian resident or citizen
- IT-savvy and exceptional desire to embrace software innovations and a better way of doing things - experience with practice management software a bonus!
- Self-driven and motivated to get the job done and exceed customer expectations
- Digital health and clinical systems knowledge ideal!
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare processes and administrative management highly desirable!
Benefits and Perks
- Work side-by-side with a diverse team from a wide range of backgrounds
- Great career pathway as our small company realises our global ambitions
- The companionship of an office dog (hypoallergenic)
- Finish off Friday afternoons with a few drinks
How to Apply
If you think you fit the bill, we'd love to hear from you! Click here to apply now with a personalised cover letter and a CV.
Only candidates that are eligible to work in Australia will be considered.